Were you one of the 20% of Americans who haven’t done their Christmas shopping yet? Well don’t worry its okay, this blog is filled with great ideas that will fit everyone in your life!
- Gift cards- Um Hello?!?! Super easy gift that everyone will love!
2. Nutrishop Gift Baskets- They did they work for you and give you a discount for bundling products together! This will also be a great start to anyone’s new years resolutions.
3. Wine- For adults getting a nice bottle a wine is always appreciated! Head to your nearest Costco where you can find great deals on wine and other alcohol.
4. Starbucks Gift Sets- To all my caffeine lovers this is the PERFECT gift! And once again Starbucks does all the work by having lots of fun gift sets already packaged for you. If all sell fails you can get a gift card
5. 2016 daily planner- Help sets your friends up for success by giving them a sleek new planner. Target has super cute and cheap planners!
6. Sparkle Sweat Shop Workout Gloves- I didn’t wait till Christmas to buy these new workout gloves. How cute are these, and this site has tons of different styles even gloves for men!
7. Reusable Water bottles- A great gift that also helps save the environment!
8. Elf Cosmetics at Target– Elf offers affordable make up options at Target. They also have lots of different eye shadows, bronzers and even make up brushes.
9. The Complete Cookie– This gift is for the sweet tooth person in your life but here is the twist these cookies are healthy! You can head to Nutrishop Paradise Valley to pick up and try all the flavors. Pumpkin is my favorite!
10. Dog Bone Shaped Baking Pan– Bed Bath and Beyond has a whole section for any pet lover, and they even have a paw print banking sheet!
There is something for everyone in this blog! So get shopping before time runs out! Merry Christmas you last minute shoppers 🙂