For my 26th birthday, I had a great time in Old Town Scottsdale with my sister and husband. Here are 26 things about me!
1. I was born in Indiana but have lived in Arizona most of my life
2. I have a dog (Marley) and a cat (Buddha)
3. My first job was a fitting room attendant at Target
4. I don’t eat red meat
5. I was never an athlete in school but now am a bikini competitor
6. I drink club soda every day
7. “Lost” is hands down the best TV show, followed by “The Office” and “Dexter”
8. Rob (my husband) and I have been together 8 years
9. My sister (Jordan) and I use to argue all the time in high school but now she is my best friend
10. I’m dyslexic
11. I’m left handed
12. Chardonnay is my wine of choice
13. My favorite holiday is Halloween
14. Shoulders are my favorite muscle group to workout
15. I drink my coffee black (no cream or sugar)
16. I need at least 8 hours of sleep each night
17. I consider myself a “learned extrovert”
18. My favorite food is pizza
19. My least favorite food is asparagus
20. I am deathly afraid of snakes
21. I’m currently reading “Mindfulnesss on the Run”
22. I am a morning person and like to go to bed early
23. One thing that annoys me the most is when people are late
24. I like savory foods over sweet foods
25. I have not watched a lot of iconic movies (Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, Star Wars, etc.)
26. If I were a Disney character, I would be Little Mermaid….obviously 😉
Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me!
Earrings: Similar 1 / Similar 2
Photography by Jordan Hibbs Photography
13 thoughts on “26 Things About Me For My 26th Birthday”
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful year.
I didn’t know a few of those!! I’m also very afraid of snakes. Enjoyed this and hope you’re birthday was as fab as you are and hope to see you soon. 🙂
Thank you! Hope your having fun in Las Vegas!
Yes, Lost is one of the most amazing shows of all time!
Ouhh pretty pictures! You look lovely. I love these kind of posts. This is so great! 🙂
Great post! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!! Love all these facts, so much in common!!
I loved this!
You are totally missing out on Forrest Gump though!
Happy birthday babes, hope you have an amazing year and 28 is everything you hope for!
What a fun post! I may steel the idea for my next bday!
Such a cute post! My sister and I were bitter enemies in high school and now she’s the closest person in the world to me. Funny how that works!
I know right! lol
Girl you’re rocking that red dress! Happy birthday!
Happy birthday! May 26 be good to you.Pizza is my fav too!