Happy August everyone! I love the start of a new month. I sit down to reevaluate and create new goals. Your 42% more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down constantly.
Work Goals for August
- Increase blog traffic double from July
- Work with a brand for a sponsored post
- Get to 800 subscribers on youtube – Subscribe here to help me 🙂
- Work on letting clients know I’m the new owner of Good Faith Casting
- Get 1 new client for casting
- Fill my marketing for actors workshop – You can sign up here
Personal Goals for August
- Hit 1 new PR (personal record) in the gym each week
- Do fast cardio 4 times a week
- Spend more time with friends ( I get so consumed with work and blogging that I forget to go out and enjoy life)
- Watch less TV ( I’m addicted to Netflix lol)
- Maintain weight
The key to achieving and being successful with your goals is to have both big and small goals. An example, I have monthly, yearly and long-term goals. I also make all my goals realistic which is key for success! It would be crazy to say I want to make 6 figures blogging this year but saying I want to make $100 in September from blogging, now that is a more realistic goal.
Comment below and let me know your August goals!
Photography by Jordan Hibbs Photography
Mural by @Mslaurenlee
One thought on “Successful Goal Setting – August 2018”
I have to say, you look just like Abby from Scandal! xxx
Melina | http://www.melinaelisa.com