A rapidly growing trend is athleisure style and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. The amazing thing about athleisure wear is that there is almost no wrong way to wear it because it’s all about comfort. Love this idea of style and comfort but not sure how to pull it off? Check out these easy style tips.
- Find your base item– This can be a simple black pair of leggings that you build upon by adding in a fun pop of color or playful prints. By having a base item this will make it easier to build an entire outfit.
- Mix and match with regular clothes– Don’t be afraid to mix and match regular clothes with your athleisure pieces. Throw on a jean jacket or a ball cap to pull the look together. If you are using your gym clothes to workout than run errands, then be sure to grab some regular clothes to pull your look into a trendy chic (instead of a sweaty gym rat).
- Accessorize– Beyond just leggings and tanks try to think how you can pull the whole look off. Easy go-to accessories are sunglasses, chunky purse or sporty watch will always do the trick.
- Go for style– It’s important to remember while athleisure is all about comfort you still want to put a little bit of time into planning your outfit. Don’t just throw old sweatpants and an old t-shirt. The goal is to still look put together but in a comfy way.
- Get some cool kicks– You want your outfit to look trendy from head to toe, so you can’t forget about shoes. Having some fun bright colored sneakers can really make your outfit pop or bring the whole outfit together. You will want to take care of your shoes and from time to time clean them off so they don’t look too worn in.
Photography by Jordan Hibbs Photography