Social media, especially Instagram has become a highlight reel. This means people not only will post the most perfect photos but a lot of work goes into creating these “sets” or “allusions”.
I’m not here judging anyone, trust me I get it and I’m 100% guilty of staging or taking a million photos just to get the perfect shot. But I want to stay humble and show the reality of some photos and that life isn’t always picture perfect. So enjoy some of my blog bloopers of 2019!
- Hangry blogger. The running joke between my sister and I, is that she won’t feed me “the blogger” till we get the shot. Once I eat I get sleepy so we will shoot a ton of content then eat once it’s all done.
2. When the background doesn’t always go as planned.
-this photo was a hard one to get the shoot because it was crazy humid in a black leather dress plus we had to wait for the crosswalk say walk then run into the middle of the street take a few photos and then run back!
-Had the idea to take cute farmhouse winery photos only to realize the outhouse was literally pointing at me!
3. Half the photos I take my eyes are always closed!
4. Having long hair and dealing with crazy Arizona heat or Washington DC humidity is always a mess.
5. Forgot to smile for the camera
Here are a few more random bloopers from the year!
-Not allowed to eat the food till after we get the photo!
– Tried to take a blogger “fall leaf photo”, defiantly was a fail!
Last but not least, my favorite photo with Marley! He does not like taking photos or videos. I swear as soon as he see’s a camera he turns his head but instead he gave us a very sassy look for this photo!
I love going through and seeing all the bloopers, and it’s a good reminder that life is not picture perfect. But I guess the more photos you take the better chances you will get just the right shot. I hope you all enjoy the rest of 2019 and I will see you in 2020.
Photography by Jordan Hibbs Photography